LONG-CZ J8 0.66-inch 300mAh Single Micro SIM bluetooth Headset Mini Card Phone
when you need your hands to do something else.
with a wide range of phones and tablets.
7. Support phone book, talk record, text, music, mic, alarm, clock, long time talk standby.
Official Help Center=== How To Check If This Phone Can Be Used In Your Country] to find how to confirm this.It’s unlocked for worldwide use, customers please take a check to see if your local area network or the communication operator you are using is compatible with this phone before purchase. You can also go to this topic [===
|SIM Card||Single SIM (Micro SIM)|
|Band||2G: GSM 900/1800MHz|
|Color||White, Black, Gold, Black&Gold(White and Gold are coming soon)|
|Shell Material||Plastic and Silicon|
|Camera Type||NO Camera|
|Memory Card Socket||No|
|bluetooth Range||Approx. 10 m / 33 feet|
|USB Port||Mini 5 pin usb|
|MP3||Yes, needed to connect with smartphone|
|Other Feature||SMS, Caller History, Music player, bluetooth|
|Compatibility||electronic products universal, compatible with the market 99% of the smartphone and tablet|
|Standby Time||Apporx.96h (it will depend on the actual use situation)|
|Talking Time||Apporx.5h (it will depend on the actual use situation)|
|Languge||English, French, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, Thai, Hindi|
|Synchronous Phone Book||Support|
|Product Size||Approx. 7 * 2.3 * 3cm / 2.73 * 0.90 * 1.17in|
|Product Weight||Approx. 19g / 0.67oz|
|Package Size||Approx. 16.5 * 10.5 * 3.5cm / 6.4 * 4.1 * 1.37in|
|Package Weight||Approx. 118g / 4.13oz|
|Package Included||1 x LONG-CZ J8|
|1 x USB Cable|
|1 x Battery|
|1 x Spare earphone cap|
|1 x Earphone Hook|
|1 x User manual|
1. Make sure to read the manual carefully when you have trouble using it.
2. Refer to the picture to make sure that the SIM card is in the right direction and position.
3. You need to turn off the Phone before inserting the SIM card, or restart the phone when the SIM card is
4. There may be noise at the first beginning, cause other WiFi, phone call or radio frequency may effect J8,
while it will become stable gradually.
5. Left top key and * to unlock.
6. Please take off the insulation tape from battery before power on the phone if the battery isn’t built-in.
There are no inquiries yet.